DISCLAIMER : I truly apologized for this non-pictures post. I do have posted this together with the photos but I accidentally deleted all the related pictures. I’ll be doing another review about this product since I’ve been using it everyday. You still can read my honest review about it and I hope it helps. Thanks ❤
You can read another follow up review for Nourain skincare HERE.
Assalamualaikum dearies! 🙂
Another review? Yeah. I already told you that I’m gonna do a reviews marathon this week. Hehehe. I don’t know why but I love to share products or anything that I’m using so you get the idea to buy it or not. Andddd today I would review my new skincare regime that I’ve been using for like a month now.
It is Nour Ain Beauty Care Trial Set 3 in 1! It has been in the market for like a few years but still everybody keep raving about it until now. It is a local product (Malaysia) and 100% made by Bumiputra and halal which is yeah, I’m going to put it in my must-buy list. Another thing that keep attracting me to use this is that the base and main content is from natural ingredients. Mother Nature is always number one!
You may read the descriptions and details on the back of the box both in BM or English. Consists of 3 main products which is the Beauty Soap, UV+Foundation Cream and Night Cream. As I know, the natural ingredients being used are virgin coconut oil and olive oil. That is why my skin feels soft and radiant every time I used it!
3 SIMPLE STEPS
a) Beauty Soap
Main functions of this Beauty Soap is :
- Perform as a cleanser agent
- Deep cleanses, purifies, hydrates skin in one simple step, leaves skin soft and smooth
- Penetrate deep into each pore to rid embedded dirt, grime and impurities
- Removes excessive production for radiant fairness.
- Suitable for both sexes, teenagers and adults.
For me, the soap is the best cleanser I’ve ever used. I am serious. I am not piling on any marketing strategies or sponsored post but I’m telling the truth based on my experience. The orange scent makes me feel that I’m now cleansing my face with an orange skin. It feels more natural in its own way but there is something that you should know. Well, the base is from natural ingredients so the soap is a little bit soft and may I say, it is kinda mushy. You MUST keep the soap away from any damp and watery surface as it may transform to the liquid version.
Luckily, my liquid Beauty Soap doesn’t leak away from my soap container. Just find out an alternative, I quickly bought a small tube plastic travel bottle to put all this soap in and yeah, I can used it like a normal facial cleanser now.
Next, is the UV+Foundation Cream. Came in 10gm of product is a little bit too much for me because I don’t really like to apply any foundation onto my oily skin but it doesn’t matter now. I love the texture and I must say it gives a full coverage and I just need a little amount of product to achieve that.
b) UV+Foundation Cream
Main function of this UV+Foundation Cream is :
- Enriched with selected natural formulation
- A non-oily emulsion to moisture and whiten the skin
- To protect skin from damaging and harmful effects of UVA and UVB Rays (Sunburn)
- Helps prevent premature skin ageing and sun caused wrinkles
- Non sticky and it’s light texture is ideal as a makeup base
- Suitable for all type of skin.
- Apply smooth on face and neck after cleansing
- Apply during day time (Every morning and evening for best result)
The texture is non-oily and it is very light when applied on the skin. I love it! I always used it as my makeup base or sometimes I just apply it alone. The smell is a natural scent without any fragrant or chemicals smell. It is a good deal, guys. The cream is a liitle bit pinkish but when I apply it evenly, it covers almost everything. It absorbs well and blend to my skin better.
c) Night Cream
Finally, I save the best for the last one. The Night Cream!
This product is so small that I could put it in my mouth. Hehe. Came in 5gm of product and I was like, seriously?? Just 5gm? I wish they could repackaging it and came out with 10 – 15gm of this cream. Why? Because this is the BEST NIGHT CREAM EVERRRRRRRR!!
I am not a very scheduled and disciplined person to wear night cream, serum and so whatever but this? I think I would put this night cream all day long even during the day. For the very first time ever in my life, I’ve found a NON-OILY and creamy night cream. Its true! Not oily AT ALL.
Main functions of the Night Cream :
- Purifies the skin, restores skin clarify and elasticity for a brighter, youthful complexion, free from blemishes
- Gentle peeling action without flaking to renew skin for clearer, flawless complexion, rids wrinkles, dull and uneven skin, dark spots and other skin problems
- Combats enlarge pores, blackheads, whiteheads and skin breakouts
- Suitable for both sexes, teenagers and adults
- Apply Night Cream all over the face and neck after cleansing
- Night time application only
The texture is more to a paste-like and not creamy. More like petroleum jelly I guess. It is quite sticky so I always apply it when my face is damp. If your skin is dry, you may have some problems to apply it evenly.
- My skin looks fairer and soft than before especially in the morning after the night cream session.
- Whiteheads problem 90% go away.
- My skin become less oily than before.
- No more uneven skintone
5 stars for this amazing skincare! No overreacting here. Just an honest feedback 🙂
WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT IT?
I guess there is nothing that I can give a thumbs down to this product.
WHERE TO BUY AND HOW MUCH?
You can buy them online directly on Nourain website or any online sellers in FB, Instagram or even Twitter! The price is quite reasonable for only RM54 for S.M. and RM59 for E.M.
Hope you can check them out! There also other Nourain skincare set with toner, serum etc.
Thanks for reading ❤