Pink, pink and pink. Tell me who doesn’t love pink. I admire pinky stuff but not totally obsessed with it. Just a lil bit of my inner child can get attracted to it (or even excited!). To emphasize my love towards this soft-childish color, I’ve decided to get my very first pink-themed eyeshadow palette.
The Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow Palette by Maybelline!
PACKAGING & DESCRIPTION
- A pinky-toned plastic packaging with 12 shades of eye shadow colours.
- The front consist of clear surface with the names for each eye shadow revealing the colours inside.
- At the back, shows the how-to-use section ; quads, trios, duos and also the ingredients.
- A small dual-used brush is given with a sponge applicator and a brush at both ends.
SHADES & SWATCHES
- All 12 shades are infused with rose gold pigment from bold beiges and sultry sands to brazen bronzes and tempting taupes.
- 3 out of 12 are matte and the rest are shimmers and glittery.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT?
- The packaging is pretty sleek, compact and quite travel friendly.
- The brush/applicator provided is very convenient, easy to use and no fall off.
- The 12 colours option are perfect to create versatile eye makeup looks.
- Easy to blend.
WHAT I UGHH ABOUT IT?
- No mirror!
- Low pigmentation.
- Only last for about 5 hours of wearing without eye shadow primer.
- My eyelids tend to crease after 6 hours and the colour will 80% faded.
- Quite pricey for a very low pigmentation eye shadow palette.
- Some shades are difficult to blend and work with.
- I don’t really like shimmery eye shadows (I have no idea why I bought this. Haha)
WHERE TO BUY & PRICE?
- Any drugstores ; Watsons, Guardian etc
- Bought it at RM62 (NP : RM69.90).
All in all, I’m okay with this palette. Some shades are great for natural eye makeup, also you have the option to go for more bold look. The instructions at the back really helps to pick any matching shades. I bought this because it seems that it is a dupe for Naked 3 palette (obviously) which is totally not affordable for me. Haha.
p/s : Thanks, Z for lending me your hand for the swatches. Hehe. ❤
So, ARE YOU DARE TO GO NUDE?