Assalamualaikum and good day!
I never ever had confidence on my own skin. Greasy face with large pores is a big deal that I have to face everyday but I’m getting used to it. Before this, I don’t have the courage to get my hands on foundations, BB cream or CC cream or even the moisturizer. They just stimulating sebum secretions on my face and I had to use like 2 or 3 oil blotting paper. Sheesh.
On the other side of my ‘oily’ story, I’ve been eyeing this one brand called FARMASI Color Cosmetics or FCC. Originally from Turkey makes me more determined to buy their products. Why? Bcs they’re HALAL of course! One of their high ratings product is the CC Cream.
- Come together with a small and sturdy paper box with all the descriptions.
- The pink and white theme is super cute and elegant.
- The cream came in a tube-like container which is much easier and hygienic to use.
- The sleek and silver cap just added the elegance point even more. Love it!
DESCRIPTIONS & INGREDIENTS
- Color Control/Color Corrector/tinted moisturizer.
- Consists of 2 shades ; Light to Medium & Medium to Dark
- Contain 50ml of product per tube.
- Helps to cover up skin imperfections without clogging pores.
- Macadamia oil moisturizers all day long.
- Vitamin B3 and vitamin C creates a natural looking glow.
- Oat extract nourishes and repairs the skin.
- Silk protein smoothes and evens skin tone.
- SPF25 protects skin against the harmful effect of the sun.
- Collagen and Argan oil improve skin surface and help to reduce the appearance of age spots.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT?
- I bought it on May and used it everyday but still I can get a lot of product in one squeeze today.
- The price is reasonable.
- It literally smells like baby powder. What? A cream baby powder? Haha. Love the smell to the max!
- The texture is very creamy but not to thick makes it easier to blend.
- It does gives my skin a natural and radiant glow. Just look at my Instagram selfies.
- You can apply it alone or even with powder later.
- Not cakey or too dewy on the skin.
- Even it doesn’t say it helps in oil control but it does give my face a pretty matte finish after I put some loose powder.
- Doesn’t clogged my pores AT ALL.
- The shade (Light to Medium) is perfect for my skin.
- Am I overrating this? Hahaha.
WHAT I UGHH ABOUT IT?
- Low coverage. Need to put on concealer to cover some spots.
- It would be better if it has oil control. Haha.
- A bigger tube would be better, I guess.
WHERE TO BUY & PRICE?
I got mine from a personal seller here in Shah Alam for MYR47 but you also can buy yours on Instagram, LAZADA, Fashionvalet, ZALORA and other websites also selected PARKSON’s outlet here in Malaysia.
Also, don’t forget to check out FCC’s other beauty products such as BB Cream, HD Foundation, Stay Matte Foundation, compact powder and many more! They also have their very own skincare range. OMG.
Point your cursor on each photo for details.