A great pleasure feeling of freedom and now, I know how it feels like. Alhamdulillah. In the long run, I’ve managed to complete my Final Year Project (FYP) and my very own thesis. Basically, I’m a half way in getting my degree and by that I mean degree in Biomolecular Science in case you’re new here. Alhamdulillah again!
Frankly speaking, it was not easy. I cried like literally in every semester for different reasons. I’m extremely exhausted, the mistakes that I’ve made and the pressure that was way beyond my control. All in all, it was hell. Hahaha. It took almost a year for me to get the thesis done and the strain get more intense especially a month before the presentation. The only thing that I could describe is that NOTHING you should be terrified about unless you’re not prepared. Get it? Ah. Lemme give you a little heads up on how you should handle/manage your FYP thingy :
- Beware of the important dates esp the due dates of submissions.
- Get connected to your supervisor regularly.
- Stay alert on the thesis format.
- Do corrections right away on your free time. Procrastination kills!
- Keep in touch with your friends on any related important information.
- Don’t try to solve your own problems but brings it to your supervisor.
That shall do it. Basically, it is all ordinary stuff that you already know. Common sense. Just in case if you have any questions, send me an email. I’ll reply it ASAP. I’m unofficially graduated until the result announcement. Right now, I can finally blogging in peace without any interruption. I would like to proceed with my products’ reviews because you know it’s my jam. Hahaha. I’d bought tonnes of products especially makeup and I really want to share with my precious readers about them. Wait for it.